Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Horizons-low,high,middle, and tilted

High horizon

 These images were for my assignment two weeks ago. It called for me to capture images of different horizons. The above image was taken in Wisconsin Dells downtown area. What really makes this image for me is the power lines, and the few clouds off to the left of the frame. I didn't get hurt playing in the road! Yay!  The image below is my favorite out this series. I drive past this spot every day going to and coming from work. That day it caught my eye, and I am so glad I pulled over and took some images of this. The juxtaposition of the natural elements, and the wire around the post is what really makes this image for me. The very last image was taken driving down the road. This was a chance I took submitting it, but it seemed to work and my professor liked it.

Tilted horizon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purchase my work on Society6!