Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dells trip for my Lyssa

This is a random post, but I feel like I need to do this. It is a spur of the moment thing, but I wanted to honor my oldest niece Allyssa. She has become one of my best friends. Since we are so close in age we can relate, and I am there (like I am with all my friends) for her when ever she needs me to be. These are personal pictures that I am going to post. It is not something I tend to do a lot, nor think about doing, but for her I will share them with the world..... so then the world can see how ridiculous we can be. I love this girl like I love the rest of my nieces and nephews... but I think me and her have a deeper connection then we have ever hoped for.

I love you Lyssa!!!!

Your dear Aunt Katie.....
First sight of the cabin

Tye dye time!!




Just got back from swimming





Taken before we went zip-lining

The end of a great weekend getaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Purchase my work on Society6!