Wednesday, January 20, 2016

That innocent That brutal

Me
 Here is a glimpse of the show... There are a couple images of me being awkward as always. There are also images of the collaboration Brian and I did with out work. I think that was the best part of the show. His paintings paired with my fee pictures. How perfect... I would love to show this work around the world. If you own a gallery or know of a gallery I would love to be in contact with them. Please let me know!

At the show they had a guest book for people to sign, and it brought me to tears to read the short stories people wrote and how they connected to my work. It meant that what I am/have suffered through was for the better. I want to help people with the similar issues I have, I want people to share those stories with me and for me to help them as much as I can. I have always been alone in this pain, but now it feels like I won't be anymore.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Purchase my work on Society6!