Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Big Cartel shop space

For about a year now, I have been meaning to create an online selling web place for some of my photography. Since I started art fairs, oh last year, I have been wanting a way for people to purchase my work via the Internet. I finally did something. After the month that I have had, it was nice to get some focus on work on this venture.

My first place for this experiment, is Big Cartel. I liked the simplistic nature of the site, so I set up shop.

Katie Jean Images Shop

I have five pieces up there for the time being. This is a very new thing for me, so please be patient! The images are not that great, I know! I just wanted to get it up and running. Then I will go back and finesse it. I am also working on an Etsy shop. Personally, I did not want to go towards such a big commercial type of site that Etsy has become, but I will try it out and if it doesn't work out there are plenty of other sites on my list to try.

For now, I have my little shop on Big Cartel.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purchase my work on Society6!