Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nothing specific here...

Square crop working out well here. Caught this driving down the interstate!! It is one of my new favorites.

Street shot. I miss shooting things like this. I can't wait to get back to it.

 


I pass by the Mosquito Inn everyday, twice a day. I love this old building. I will shoot this at night when the weather is a bit warmer..Darn you winter!!


These are just some images from an open assignment a couple of weeks ago. I remember the weekend I took these, it was the warmest weekend we had in a while. I spent some time at a few state parks, which is where the third image came from. That warmth gave me a kick in the butt to create and I hope these images give you some sort of kick to start or do something!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purchase my work on Society6!