Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Serina and Jeff's wedding photographs



One of my best friends got married in April. She asked me to take her wedding pictures and I begrudgingly said I would do it. I had never shot a wedding before, even though I have been asked countless times. Weddings are not something I ever wanted to do. But, for a best friend I would make an exception. It was a very difficult task just doing it alone, but I had um, fun? The weather was horrible that day. Extremely windy and very cold with some rain. So my plan of spending a couple hours outside to photography went kaput. In the end they liked the images and that is all that matters to me. Also the party after the wedding was a blast, so that made things a lot better.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Purchase my work on Society6!