Thursday, February 4, 2016

GLEAM

 GLEAM - Olbrich Gardens - Madison, Wisconsin

This was such an absolutely amazing exhibit. It was magical. It was everything I needed. It was peaceful. Beautiful. Just the right light. It was the an amazing mix of nature, light, and magic balled up into a bundle. The night I went was another warm night for a Wisconsin October night. I am so happy I finally went to the exhibit, and that I chose just the best night for it. The moon was high in the sky and full, with a soft white glow over everything. The volunteers and workers at the Olbrich  Garden were extremely nice and helpful. One of the best things about this exhibit is that they let you take pictures and even bring a tripod! (I did not bring a tripod when I went, I wish I would have!)

These are just some of the images I took that night. I spent two hours or so walking around looking at everything, taking in the magic. The gardens are magical in the day light, but with the lights from the exhibit, it turned that magic notch up times ten. They are currently taking proposals for this years show. I can't wait to see it and fall in love all over again. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Purchase my work on Society6!