Monday, November 24, 2014

North Carolina- October 2014- Black and white's



These are the black and white images I took while on my trip to North Carolina back in October. The images are in order from my start in Asheville. I traveled on the Blue Ridge Parkway for a day. Stopping and enjoying the magnificent mountains. Checked out downtown Asheville, and then I ventured to the coast, ending in Wilmington.

This is a mix of landscapes, mountains, nature, to textures, shapes, things I noticed, and art pieces.

While in Wilmington I was able to check out Airlie Gardens.  The last few images are of that, with the last image being the mystery grave. It was a very beautiful place to spend an afternoon in the hot North Carolina sun.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Purchase my work on Society6!